The National AYSO Membership Fee of $17.50 is not refundable and non-transferable.
Pass Area AYSO – Region 641 allows for refunds under special circumstances. All special circumstance refund requests must be submitted in writing by mailing in this form (PDF) and must include the reasons and/or circumstances involved. All refund requests will be read and considered by the Regional Board and refunds will only be granted at the discretion of the Regional Board.
- Any player who withdraws prior to participating in the ﬁrst game or practice of the season may be considered for a full refund of their registration fee.
- Any player who withdraws after participating in the ﬁrst practice, but prior to the ﬁrst game of the season, may be considered for a refund of the registration fee, minus any nonrefundable AYSO National Registration Fees for insurance already paid by Pass Area AYSO – Region 641.
- Any player who withdraws after participating in the ﬁrst game of the season or beyond will not be entitled to a refund of the registration fee.
- A fee of $35 dollars will be assessed for a uniform that is not returned in clean and unused condition.
- The parent/guardian requesting the refund must ﬁll out the “Parent/Guardian” section, sign and mail this form (PDF) to the address stated in the refund request form.
- This request must be submitted by November 1 for the Fall Season or May 1 for the Coed Development Spring League season in which the refund is being requested. Refunds will not be carried over from season to season and will not be applied toward the registration fees of a following season.
- Please allow 3 to 4 weeks for a refund (if approved) to be processed.