This clinic is open to all registered coach volunteers from regions in area 1N.
The clinic will provide an opportunity to coaches in the U12 division to become AYSO coach certified. The clinic will be performed by Pass Area AYSO Region 641 Coach instructors.
Attendees who successfully complete the course shall be certified at the U12 level. This is a 3-3.5 hour course. Please bring a pen/pencil, notepad, water and dress for physical activity.
Coaches need to go to aysou.org and login using their account.passareaayso.org ID. At the home page click on Live Courses. At the calendar on the left that comes up, click on July 29th. The course list comes up on the right. Then select the 12U Coach course by clicking on the blue button to the right. That brings up a list of all the available courses for that specific course. Scroll down to find the course 12U Coach Course – 1/N/0641 Beaumont CA. Click on the blue Register button to the right of the specific course and register. Click on the course name to bring up the course details.
- Registration for U12 Coach will start on Saturday July 23 at 8AM.
- Please be punctual in order to stay on schedule.
- All participants must be registered AYSO volunteers. Registration can be done at eayso.org
- Lunch will be provided to all attendees. Water will also be available.
- Classes will be indoor and outdoor. Please dress appropriately and prepare accordingly. Sunscreen, extra water, etc.
- Bring classroom materials, such as clipboard and notepad.
- Finally, please prepare for the course. You can download the AYSO Coaches manual at our Docs & Forms section.
- Completing the online portion of this course at aysotraining.org is highly recommended.